Digital Marketing Swiss Knife
Are you a versatile and curious person with a thirst for learning? Are you passionate about Hospitality, web design, digital marketing and most importantly growth? Are you fun to work with and would like to work with founders who previously worked for startups backed by Silicon Valley VCs? If your answer is “yes” to all of these questions then the rest may interest you.
At Alpha Premium, we’re looking for someone to own the content creation function and be dedicated to it, whether it’s visuals or texts. Thus, Alpha Premium offers you the opportunity to apply and expand your web design and digital marketing skills while making a significant contribution to the advancement of our business!
Who is Alpha Premium?:
Alpha Premium is a young start-up founded in December 2019 specializing in the design and development of automated business decision-support technology tools using artificial intelligence. Our mission is to help businesses in Hospitality and Ecotourism increase their online revenues through the use of state-of-the-art Digital Growth Methods and Data technologies. We wish to collaborate with businesses whose values align with our own and who are willing to invest in evolving and innovating their Revenue Management with us.
Our team works in remote mode, but our Headquarters remains in the Greater Montreal Area. We are very open to new ideas and technologies. We are also part of 2 incubators in the Greater Montreal Area and we are positioning ourselves as participants in the global recovery in this period of health, economic and social crisis.
We have strong core values and we stick to them. Here are our 7 core values:
- We act like entrepreneurs.
- We are pragmatic.
- We act as guides, trainers and sherpas.
- We deliver on time.
- We are passionate.
- We are concerned about our ecological footprint.
- We are open to suggestions to constantly improve.
Here’s a look at a few tasks you could help with:
- Build the foundation of our omnichannel strategy aligned with our growth objectives.
- Design visuals for our clients in Hospitality and for the company’s omnichannel strategy.
- Work with our clients in Hospitality to identify trends, insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Design, build and maintain content for our clients and our social media accounts.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
However, we are primarily looking for someone who can:
- Learn and be an important contributor in our business.
- Adapt to many different situations.
- Evolve at the same time as our business through this opportunity.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- University degree that makes you better at what you do.
- Experience in designing performance-driven, user-centric visuals that resonate with audiences and lead to desired conversions.
- Knowledge and experience applying social media best practices.
- Basic front-end coding experience (CSS, HTML); an asset.
- Experience integrating web page designs using WordPress; an asset.
- Knowledge and experience of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Hotjar is an asset.
- Fluent in English, and French is an asset.
- Any experience in either the Hospitality, Ecotourism or Real Estate industry is an asset.
- Experience in taking better photos than our CEO (hint: he’s pretty bad at this task).
- Working hours: 40 hrs/week, Monday to Friday, flexible schedule.
- Duration: 6 months with the possibility of full-time employment at the end of the contract.
- Expected start date: Before September 30th, 2021.
- Workplace: Remote, but we’re based in the Greater Montreal Area.
- Flexibility to work from where you want.
- Founders with experience in Silicon Valley VCs funded startups.
- You will work with experts in this area.
- The possibility to build everything from scratch without any legacy in place.
- Lots, lots of potential to grow your career.
- Access to 2 incubators resources and its network.
- Access to the equivalent of at least 5 days of training per year.
The candidate must meet the criteria outlined below:
- Be between the ages of 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the contract.
- Be a post-secondary graduate.
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada.
- Self-assess as underemployed, meaning they are employed below their
level of education, are unemployed, or hold part-time employment.
At Alpha Premium we are committed to Employment Equity and to achieving diversity in the workplace. We therefore encourage people from these five designated groups to apply: Indigenous peoples, official languages minorities, persons with disabilities, members of visible
minorities and women.
Please feel free to submit your resume in either English or French as we’re bilingual.
This internship is a part of ICTC’s Youth Dividend program funded by the Government of Canada under its Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) program. The Youth Dividend program is ICTC’s response to the growing demand for information and communications technology (ICT) and digital professionals. For more information about this program, please visit:
If your values are similar to ours, please fill out the following form and attach your resume to apply.