Are you a hotel management professional or marketing performance professional? Are you fun to work with and would like to work with founders who previously worked for startups backed by Silicon Valley VCs? If your answer is “yes” to all of these questions then the rest may interest you.
Who is Alpha Premium?:
Alpha Premium is a young start-up founded in December 2019 focused in the management, creation and development of automated business decision-support technology tools using artificial intelligence. Our mission is to help businesses in Hospitality and Ecotourism increase their online revenues through the use of state-of-the-art Digital Growth Methods and Data technologies. We wish to collaborate with international and local businesses whose values align with our own and who are willing to invest in evolving and innovating their Revenue Management with us.
Our team works in remote mode, but our Headquarters remains in the Greater Montreal Area. We are very open to new ideas and technologies. We are also part of 2 incubators in the Greater Montreal Area and we are positioning ourselves as participants in the global recovery in this period of health, economic and social crisis.
We have strong core values and we stick to them. Here are our 7 core values:
- We act like entrepreneurs.
- We are pragmatic.
- We act as guides, trainers and sherpas.
- We deliver on time.
- We are passionate.
- We are concerned about our ecological footprint.
- We are open to suggestions to constantly improve.
Here’s a glimpse of the tasks you will be contributing to:
- Analyze the occupancy rates, ADR, RevPAR, Booking Velocity and other KPIs to take immediate action;
- Use our tech stack to anticipate demand and gather competitive intelligence to validate strategies;
- Manage and optimize our clients’ PPC campaigns (Google Ads Search, Google Hotel Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics).
- Develop forecasts, targets and budgets and act to reach targets;
- Work directly with American and local clients and meet their expectations.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- University degree that makes you better at what you do.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in tourism or performance marketing (e.g. SEO, PPC, etc…).
- Basic knowledge of at least one Property Management System (PMS): Opera, Hotello, Mews, etc…
- Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics.
- Ability to work within a rapidly evolving environment.
- Great with numbers, knowing how to analyze them to draw forecasts quickly.
- Know how and when to take calculated risks.
- Fluency in English, French is an asset.
Work Conditions and Benefits:
Work schedule: 40h/week, Monday to Friday, flexible schedule
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: CAD $45,000 to $60,000
Expected start date: Beginning of September 2022.
Workplace: Remote, but you need to be based in the province of Quebec.
We commit to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. In order to promote equity, we encourage people from designated groups (women, Aboriginal peoples, official languages minorities, persons with disabilities and visible minorities) to apply.
Those interested in applying are invited to send their curriculum vitae before August 31st, 2022 at 23:59 to email@example.com.